Gloria Roma is proud to thank, honor and support our Military Families through her special Military Relocation Program
Gloria understands the stresses placed on our military families and the sacrifices they make — often being called upon to uproot from their homes and communities with very little time to plan and prepare. That is why she is proud to offer her special Military Relocation Program!
About the Program
The Military Relocation Program is offered to active and retired military members (full eligibility details are below). It is designed to help military families transition into their new home as quickly, easily and enjoyably as possible in light of an official permanent change of assignment (PCA) or permanent change of station (PCS). The program is offered at no cost.
The Military Relocation Program offers several benefits that can turn a potentially difficult and complex relocation experience, into a straightforward and simplified one. These benefits include:
- Working with a Real Estate agent who has deep experience serving the unique needs of military families. Gloria is one of the exclusive agents for USAA and the Navy Federal Credit Union, respectively.
- Closing cost credits ranging from $350 up to $6,000.
- A consultation and market assessment for home sales.
- Personalized support and guidance regarding financing, moving, storage, schools, neighborhood insights, and all other relocation aspects.
- The possibility of additional rebates and discounts that are not available to the average home buyer/seller.
Understanding that “Time is of the Essence”
As noted earlier, military families are often called upon to relocate with little or no time to plan, and must be in their new city by a looming deadline that is typically just a few weeks away. Gloria understands that “time is of the essence,” and goes above and beyond to help military families focus on what matters most at this crucial time: the security, stability, comfort, health and wellbeing of their family and future.
Participating in the Program
Those eligible to participate in the Military Relocation Program must meet the following standard requirements:
- Must be an active or retired member of the military.
- Cannot be a signatory to a listing agreement, or to a buyer broker agreement.
- Cannot be registered or receiving benefits from another referral, real estate affinity, or relocation service program.
- Agree to work exclusively with Gloria Roma throughout the transaction.
|Purchase or Sale Price||Cash Back|
|$0 to $99,999||$350|
|$100,000 to $149,999||$650|
|$150,000 to $249,999||$950|
|$250,000 to $399,999||$1,250|
|$400,000 to $449,999||$1,550|
|$450,000 to $499,999||$2,000|
|$500,000 to $549,999||$2,500|
|$550,000 to $599,999||$3,500|
|$600,000 to $699,999||$4,000|
|$700,000 to $799,999||$4,500|
|$800,000 to $899,999||$5,000|
|$900,000 to $999,999||$5,500|
|$1,000,000 and more||$6,000|
To learn more about the Military Relocation Program, and to partner with an experienced Real Estate Agent who is proud to serve military families, contact Gloria today.